Monday, March 26, 2007

The Universe Has To Wait

The Universe Has To Wait

First of all, thanks for making my Philica paper the most read paper in the whole Journal. I really appreciate your interest and your support in spreading information about my theory.


I have been very busy and haven't been able to write the last blog with the Hyperon Family Model. Sorry for that.

In the meantime, I reassembled the basis for the Hypergeometrical Universe, that is, the revision of Newton's Laws (all four) and the Quantization of Time.

Pseudo time-quantization is the seed for the Hypergeometrical Standard Model and the amazing concept of the Fundamental Dilator.

These four blogs are lined up in reverse chronological order..:) for your enjoyment.

Please review them and let me know your thoughts...

Hopefully next weekend I will have some time.

Cheers,

MP

No comments: