Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Naughty or Nice
I was a good boy...:)

Gave you my best thoughts

The Concept of Coherent Nuclear Fusion

which I promise is not an illusion...

An idea that can save many lives...

As a Christmas Gift,

I only have one wish..:)

Allow me a posting at the Cornell-Los Alamos Arxives..:)

Merry Christmas to you all...:)

MP



Santa (Paul Ginsparg) checked my Blog twice yesterday...:)



Location
Warszawa, Poland
Albuquerque, NM, United States
Harold Wood, United Kingdom
, , United States
Pensacola, FL, United States
San Antonio, TX, United States
Eau Claire, WI, United States
Raleigh, NC, United States
Haddon Heights, NJ, United States
Slingerlands, NY, United States
Ithaca, NY, United States
Ithaca, NY, United States
Ripe, United Kingdom
Erindale, ON, Canada
Montevideo, Uruguay
Gilbert, AZ, United States

Cheers,

MP

No comments: