Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Simple Theory of The Mind

Some 12 years ago, I was thinking about life and came up with some understanding of how the Mind works... Not how it is organized anatomically...:) I didn't have access to free floating brains...:) but how a human personality is created and maintained.

I created a very short, no BS, theory and posted in here:

http://TheAgentTheoryOfTheMind.blogspot.com

Please feel free to criticize, correct, point my misspellings, etc.

I've been very busy but will come back to The Hypergeometrical Universe Theory eventually.

Cheers,

MP

1 comment:

Ben Chasteen said...

HyperGeometrical Universe RSS feed request to Before It's News

Dear MP,

My name is Ben Chasteen and I'm the Science editor at Before It's News www.beforeitsnews.com. Our site is a People Powered news platform with over 4,000,000 visits a month and growing fast. We like to think of our selves as the "You Tube" of news.

We would be honored if we could republish your blog RSS feed in our Science category. Our readers need to read what your HyperGeometrical Universe blog has to say.

Syndicating to Before It's News is a terrific way spread the word and grow your audience. Many other organizations are using Before It's News to do just that. I just need you to reply with your permission to do so. Please include the full name and email of the person who will be attached to the account, and let me know the name you want on the account (most people have their name or their blog name).

You can also have any text and/or links you wish appended to the end or prepended to the beginning of each of your posts on Before It's News. Just email me the text and links that you want at the beginning and/or ending of each post. If you know html you can send me that. If not, just send me the text and a link to your site. It should be around 200 characters or less (not including links).

You can, if you like, create a custom feed for Before It's News that includes multiple links back to your blog or web site. We only require that RSS feeds include full stories, not partial stories. We don't censor or edit work.

Thank you,

Ben Chasteen
Editor, Before It's News

ben@beforeitsnews.com
www.beforeitsnews.com
__________________________________