You've just been endorsed to submit papers to the arXiv archive hep-th (High Energy Physics - Theory). Visit http://arxiv.org/submit/ to submit papers. Endorsement is a necessary but not a sufficient condition to have papers accepted in arXiv; arXiv reserves the right to reject or reclassify any submission.
- Solve the Precession of Mercury Perihelion using the Hypergeometrical Gravitation Equation - This is obviously feasible since the Sun would pull Mercury towards itself more in the first half of the trajectory than it would slow it down on the second half .
- Provide the mass calculation of all hyperons and isotopes...:) That is also trivial.
- Tell you how to make a Fabric of Space accelerator.
- Tell you how to create propulsion for space travel and the manner to shield gravitation
- Maybe calculate a few new materials (island of equilibrium in the periodic table)